Tuesday, December 6, 2011

REAL MODELS vs GIRLS WHO WANNA BE A MODEL


Here are some the differences between a REAL MODELS & GIRLS WHO WANNA BE A MODEL....and how different they would answer things.....

They have nothing but SWIMWEAR, LINGERIE, NUDE, etc in there PORTFOLIO...(GIRLS WHO WANNA BE A MODEL)
  • R54 photographer says to this - You should have things in your portfolio that will be a good look... that can take you FAR....have a concept don't just be like everyone else... you don't have to be NAKED to be SEXY... where is the CREATIVITY at... You have to have more than one look in your portfolio and when you have the same thing over and over... no one is going to take you serious and you will only get the gigs that show your BODY.... and not show how versatile you can REALLY BE.

Photographer has an opportunity that can be BIG for the MODELS portfolio but they would have to do for FREE... unpaid shoot....
  • REAL MODELS would say - When is the date, I will change my schedule and i will be there... this will be a very good look for my portfolio, thanks for thinking about me for the part.
  • GIRLS WHO WANNA BE A MODEL would say - WHO IS IT FOR, WHAT NO PAY, I GUESS i can maybe do it... i will have to see.
Photographer has a PAID GIG for the MODEL hair and make up provided 2hr shoot....getting $100 - $200hr
  • REAL MODELS would say - I will see you there at 10:00am (and the shoot starts at 11:00am)
  • GIRLS WHO WANNA BE A MODEL would say - $100-$200 that's it.... who is this for again...and not show up....
  • PHOTOGRAPHER (R54 would say) - where else are you gonna make $100 - $200 for 2hr of your time.... REALLY.... lets keep it REAL...

Excuses that they come up with because they can't make the shoot.....
  • REAL MODELS would say - NOTHING
  • GIRLS WHO WANNA BE A MODEL would say 
  1. A family emergency came up on the day of the shoot
  2. I don't have a RIDE
  3. My car has been giving me trouble 
  4. I have to WORK that day... but they have no JOB.... WOW
  5. My boyfriend got in a car accident
  6. My mom is sick, i have to take care of her
  7. My dog is not feeling good... 
  8. My eyes are swollen ... must be allergies (or 2 much DRINKING & SMOKING)
  9. Not feeling to good.... (STOP DRINKING the NIGHT BEFORE)
This list can keep going... they might of well have said i the DOG ate my HOMEWORK... or i got ABDUCTED by ALIENS.... 

For the REAL MODELS i have worked with and where there on time, didn't complain and they were about there business... i THANK U....and look forward to work with you again.

For the GIRLS WHO WANNA B A MODEL who have faked, came up with excuses, and expect to try and work again with me.... PLEASE..... i give u one SHOT... and that's it......don't ever REPLY to a CASTING CALL AGAIN....

The whole point to this BLOG is for people to see how REAL I KEEP THINGS.... I don't sugar coat anything and when you FAKE on ME.... trust me I know a lot of PEOPLE out there in this INDUSTRY I will tell them you DO BAD BUSINESS.... 

So keep it professional and do good business and get the RESPECT that you deserve....

If you wanna work with me and book me - 510.599.8530 R54 photography and lets take your IMAGE to the NEXT LEVEL.....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment